The Strasbourg SSU team is happy to welcome you to its website!
You will find all information related to the service organization, its services, news...
According to Decree No. 2019-112 of February 18th, 2019, our service ensures a health watch of the student population, including:
- preventive medical examinations now known as "health examinations" incorporating a medical and psycho-social dimension which is carried out during schooling in higher education, but also screening and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), chest X-rays, prescriptions for nicotine substitutes, prescription and completion of vaccinations ..., health monitoring of foreign students for whom a medical examination is no longer mandatory. There is also a derogation from the care pathway (i.e. the referring physician our doctors cannot replace, though) for medical procedures and prescriptions in the context of preventive medicine consultations;
- students with disabilities: medical advice on examination and/or curriculum adjustments;
- medical visits for students exposed to specific risks (chemistry, physics, M2, pregnant students): on request and by appointment;
- emergencies on the central campus and in the UTIs when doctors are present;
- information campaigns and preventive measures.
Opening hours of the service are from Monday to Thursday: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, on Fridays from 8.30 am to 5 pm. Disabled facilities as well as a parking space (in front of building No. 7 rue de Palerme) are reserved for you.
All students enrolled at the University can access the various consultations offered by our service for free. The medical team is at your disposal for any advice or health problem and to help you to complete your studies in the best physical, mental and social conditions.
Please download the SSU brochure
Committed to a quality approach for the past year, the SSU has been awarded the Marianne label in May, 2016. In charge of the Marianne label : Mrs Aurélie METZ.